Twitter Sounds Cute ^^

Friday, September 4, 2009

everythingggg

Heeeelllo .Im back hehe...Todayy ,what happened ?Hehe..
Err..what happened arr ??=P Can't remember .Nahhhh .
So tomorrow choir practice as usual == Damn lazy to go .
But I need to go .*sigh* And tomorrow Im goin to choir party .
At 6 p.m....Not excited =P hehe..Hmm..what now ?Ouh yea..
Happy belated birthday to Cheah Cai Yi !!Haha..I know this girl when I was
in form 1...I still remember she sat beside me .Haha..That time
I felt so scared haha...tak ade kawan xD


Haha..the next day we start to talk .She asked me about sejarah homework .
Haha..then we talk talk talk talk talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha...the next day Ju Ting sat beside me .Haha..I NEVER talked with her xD
I talked with Cai Yi only xD Haha..Cause I dont really know her .
Haha,,And Im kinda...shy ?xD Haha..I asked Cai Yi everything .
Haha..I never asked Ju Ting ANYTHING .Haha..like I said , we never talked .


Haha..not long after that , after 2 or 3 months la , I knew that Cai Yi was a
crazy girl == .I thought that she's a quiet girl at the first place .
But then...after 2 or 3 months later ,Cai Yi always laugh like a crazy girl .==
And she never stop laughing == Haha..she loves to make a lame joke LOL ==


This year , she became more n more crazy !Haha..cai yi n ju ting everyday
make a lame joke == Hhaa..Aqilah n I always laugh untill our stomach pain !xD
Hhaa...Hmm...what now...okay !Nothing !Nothing to post .


Alright , who's birthday's next ?Yee Lei !Haha...Byebye !

Happy birthday cai yi !

coming up !

Yee Lei's birthday !

No comments: