Twitter Sounds Cute ^^

Friday, June 19, 2009

who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel ?

Hey !!Im back from school !!Haha..lucky today Team A no
need to go for audition .Fwwwweeeuuuuuuuhhh !!!
Haha..Im goin' to school at 6p.m.. or maybe 6:20p.m...
Cause they said it starts at 8 p.m..But need to go by 6p.m..
I dont know what time ju ting are goin'...I sit behind her !!
Haha..all of my bestfriends Aqilah , Nikie , Aliyah didnt
go for some reason .And guess what ??I didnt know yet what to wear !!
Shittttt !!!Next week only I go shopping !!!Arghhhh !!!
Cause next week gonna have a sale .Shitttttt !!!!


So good rite ???=( And another few more weeks is Carnival day !
And and guess what ??Its the same day as Cheer 2009 !Shitt ass !
I dont know yet which one I should go .=( This is so not good !
Pn Wang !!Postpone the carnival day !!!Or else we all cannot
go and watch our school cheerleader compete !Its not too late !
Pity them .Few supporters only go..!!Its all because of Carnival day
you know !You try ask them why they dont want go to cheer 2009 .


And they'll give the same answer as mine . 'Ouh..I cannot go lahh..Busy
preparin' for Carnival Day' .I bet they'll answer that .Give the cheerleader
some chance !!I also dont know yet which one I wanna go..I think I wanna
go support the cheerleader..50% only la..Sighhhh....
To all the Vulcanznians !!Good Luck !=)
End my post now !I wanna go to sleep already..And Im gonna wake up at
4 something to get ready..so semangat =.=
*Somebody !!!help me !!!I dont know what to wear !!!Hellllllllllllllp !!!*^^
Byes !

No comments: