Twitter Sounds Cute ^^

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I fuck my own way !

Hey peeps !The noob is back !! :D LOL
Know what ?Im gonna post bout my trip at Perlis
maybe on Saturday .If I have so much time then I'll
post bout it , k ?Update more and more pich-tah !
Noww I need to study .Exam is comin people !
Good luck yeah !!Hha..Today school not so boring la..
Nothing much happened today..Haha..I had a fight with
Kiew Yee FEI !Haha..She kept on saying David Archuleta
sucks .LOL David Cook rocks !Wth ?Haha..We kept on fighting
untill recess time .Lame , LOL .Ouh yeah !Today morning
who watched Manchester United vs Arsenal ??Haha !Which team
won the match ???Of course............................MANCHESTER UNITED !!!
boooooooooohooooooooooooo !!BOOOOOOOOOOO to Arsenal !!!
muahahaha !!3 - 1 !!Too bad !And guess what ???This July Manchester is coming
to Malaysia !!!Omg !!!I wanna go !!!The ticket not so expensive .50 bucks only .
Who's goin ??Omg !I wanna go !!!Meet CRISTIANO RONALDO !!
Haha..I wanna watch Manchester vs Malaysia !
Our own country !!Ofcourse la the winner will be.........................................................
Ting !!!!






Manchester United !!!!!!Muahahaha..I was supposed to support Malaysia .
Haha..bad gal !^^ Haha..Err..I guess I'll end my post till here , k ?
Gotta study .=) Bye people !Omgg !!I cant wait this saturdayy !!!
Know why ? Because *shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* !!!!Omgg !!!Cant wait already !!!
Kay !Tatataaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! :D

P/S : Fcker , can u shut ur fuckin annoyin irritating mouth ?Im sick of you already !
And I hope you move from Seafield !Cause I cant stand anymore with your fckin annoyin
attitude alreaddy !!Some of my friend know who this is for.And I CAN live without you !
Dont think I like you so much !And dont be so perasan !Eww !Did I say I like you ??!!Eww !!
I rather EAT SHIT than like you !Bullshitt la weihh !!Go fuck your own way !Dont be so busy body !
I know how to FUCK MY OWN WAY !SO ?backoff bastard !
Now I know your biggggggest secret that you tried to ****** it !But , toooooo bad man !I know bout
It already !And the word that I can describe for you is HOPELESS , A BACKSTABBERS ,
USELESS !
And I can tell to other people anytime I want to .Hahaha !You cant stopp me !Only GOD
can stopp me .Not you !

No comments: